- Advanced and engineered for full dental cleaning - Developed by experts and professionals in the dental care field, this advanced water flosser is a major upgrade from the traditional flossing that never cleans thoroughly. Equipped with two modes that provide high water pressure and pulsations (60 -110 PSI), this oral irrigator provides deep and thorough cleaning between teeth, below the gumline, bridges, and braces – thus leaving your teeth cleaner
- Dislodges food particulates deep in your mouth - You won’t be able to recall when you ate last time once you add this portable water flosser to your dental care regimen. The powerful water stream is forceful and yet gentle to get at all the hidden bits of left-behind food in your teeth and leave them spotless. You will benefit from having less foul taste, fresh breath and healthy gums
- Portable and rechargeable for traveling - With an integrated powerful lithium battery that is rechargeable with a standard USB, this dental irrigator water flosser makes it convenient for travelers. Features cordless design and ergonomic handle, and it’s easy to use for kids and adults
- Two interchangeable nozzles - The rotatable nozzle design allows you to clean hard-to-reach areas including ‘deep pockets’ in gums. By using gentle and pulse modes into your mouth, this water flosser provides a complete clean better than a toothbrush or string floss and helps prevent tooth decay, dental plaque, dental hypersensitivity, gingival bleeding, and dental calculus
The Best Investment for Oral Dental Care
The Belmint Water Flosser is an exceptional oral irrigator engineered by specialists and professionals that provides a thorough and effective cleaning between your teeth and under your gums with a powerful water stream.
This innovate solution makes a better replacement from the string floss which is hard to use if you have tight teeth and it’s incredibly time for kids with braces which never cleans thoroughly. With Belmint water flosser, you can target those hard to reach areas and gets all the food that will normally be left behind for a fresher and cleaner mouth.
What’s In the Box?
1 x Water flosser
2 x Nozzles
1 x Water supply tube + spool + connector
1 x Manual
1 x Inductive charger
1 x 12oz cup
1 x Charger cover
How to Use
1. Take the water cup down, and take out the handle
2. Attach the nozzle to the handle, turn the nozzle clockwise to fasten it tightly
3. Take out the spool then take off the water supply tube, insert the quick connector of the extendable hose to water inlet on the Portable Water Flosser handle and pull the tube to a comfortable length
4. Put the spool of the water supply tube into a cup of bottle water. Take care to ensure that the tube remains fully immersed beneath the surface of the water
5. To begin, lean over the sink, place the nozzle into your mouth, position the tip towards your teeth and press the On/Off Button
We recommend that your slightly close your lips to avoid splashing, so you can allow water to flow freely from mouth to the sink. Directly jet stream onto your gum-line and move from one tooth to another.
9 x 5 x 3 inches