- Take guess-work out of your grilling - Belmint Advanced Digital Meat Thermometer will give you perfectly done food every time you grill, cook or bake. An absolute food preparation necessity and makes a wonderful gift idea.
- Say no to under-cooked or overcooked food - Enjoy your food the way you want it with this BBQ Fork Thermometer. It comes with five meat type selections; Beef, Lamb, Pork, Chicken and Turkey, and contains four cooking preference settings; Rare, Medium-Rare, Medium and Well-done.
- Safe and easy - Our instant read thermometer will get you fast and accurate food temperature in 8-10 seconds after insertion. This was designed with a Comfort Grip Handle and Extra Long Fork. It Measures 16'' inches; keeps your hands safe from fire and heat, while able to go deep into the food.
- Ready to use - Remove the plastic dual probe protector, insert the batteries and select what you are cooking. the temperature will display on LCD. Once the meat reaches the desired temperature, the alarm will sound to alert you. Premium design, includes stainless steel tines that wipe clean & never rust.
- What’s in the box - Belmint Digital Fork Thermometer, 2 AA batteries, User manual. At Belmint we only use the highest quality materials available.
Serve Perfectly Grilled Meat Every Single Time.
As the man of the joint, family and friends rely on you for steaks, burgers, and more that are done to absolute perfection. If you've ever served up any meats either undercooked or overcooked, you know you never want to experience that embarrassment again. This advanced digital meat thermometer from Belmint is the answer to your game-day prayers. You can consider it your sous-chef: It alerts you with an audible beep when your meat reaches your desired temperature and level of doneness. That’s perfection, served.
- 5 Presets + 4 Done Levels
- Easy One-Touch Control
- Extra-Long Meat Probe
- Pre-set with all the cooking temperatures you need
- Preset to cooked for Turkey and Chicken
- Quick Read & Large LCD | Read time 8 seconds
- Used it as a BBQ fork | thermometer
- 99.% Accurate
- Dad-Grade Durability
How to use:
- To turn on press and hold the MEAT ON/OFF button.
- To select the meat type press MEAT ON/OFF button scroll from one type to next type.
- To select cooked preference, press the TASTE button.
- Insert BBQ FORK into the meat and wait for a stable reading, if it is already cooked the alarm will.
- Sound and the light will flash. If not check the temperature and test at a later time.
Color: Black & stainless steel
Settings: 2 for Pork | 3 for Lamb | 4 for Beef
Power: Unit takes 2 AA batteries. (Included)
Auto shutoff: 15 minutes
|Product Dimensions|| |
15.8 x 1.6 x 1 inches
|Item Weight|| |